 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 281
  Re: NQC listing mnemonics

Hello Dave ... Santa just brought Scouts for both of my sons ... and of course he couldn't resist secretly opening one of the boxes. This led to his downloading the Scout SDK ... and staying up all night! Santa wholeheartedly votes for adding full (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: NQC listing mnemonics

(...) As a kid I remember getting a few gifts from Santa with batteries already installed. Took me a couple of years to catch on that this only seemed to happen with the coolest gifts, and that my dad inexplicably always knew exactly how they worked (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)