 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 211 (-5)
  Re: Group to discuss Teaching Lego Robotics?? lugnet.robotics.teaching ???

(...) This is a brilliant insight. I am not a "teacher" by trade (I also have the title "Engineer" tattooed across my cranium) but I have had many opportunities to teach small classes on various topics. It took me awhile to discover that trying to (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Group to discuss Teaching Lego Robotics?? lugnet.robotics.teaching ???

Todd, Dave, Ralph, OK!! This can work. I like the simple .edu (I was just grumbling, avoiding the Educator noun...) We're all learners and teachers. I'm out the door to work on Mindstorms with my Grandchildren! Be back this PM.... Todd, who can (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.admin.general)

  What should be in the next version of RcxCC

Dear RcxCC users, I am running out of ideas of what to add to Rcx Command Center. So I like to ask you what you like to see next. Please be as specific as you can. In particular, I have heard a number of people making remarks about tools for (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Group to discuss Teaching Lego Robotics?? lugnet.robotics.teaching ???

(...) I was moved and motivated too -- and had a great time overall. (And I didn't even get to see half of everything!) (...) Hmm, so there was no panel "by educators, for educators" to discuss meta-topics? How about workshops? I missed the (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Group to discuss Teaching Lego Robotics?? lugnet.robotics.teaching ???

(...) have in (...) not the (...) I agree - a discussion group for teaching would be a very good thing. One of the highlights of my NQC workshops was when one kid excitedly ran up to me anxious to show me how he changed the program in the "exercise" (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact