 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1841
    Re: Help me convert this train program to use events (NQC) —Jordan Bradford
   (...) We called LEGO and the Educational division has been shut down since the day after Thanksgiving for inventory. They won't be able to ship the cables to me in time for the Christmas party I was building this for. Grrrr. Bricklink shows some (...) (19 years ago, 30-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, FTX)

        Re: Help me convert this train program to use events (NQC) —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) If it were me, I'd destroy one small LEGO 9v wire. Cut the wire in half, and splice in a long segment of speaker wire. That would look better than a short layout, or the battery-powered train. Steve (19 years ago, 30-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: Help me convert this train program to use events (NQC) —Jordan Bradford
   (...) (URL) (...) I bought some alligator clips to use with some 24-guage wire. I'll become impure just this once, but I won't resort to willful LEGO destruction. :) (19 years ago, 1-Dec-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, FTX)