 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1796
1795  |  1797
Subject:
direct manipulation of bits in RCX registers using NQC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 22:58:48 GMT

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to use NQC to directly set bits in RCX
registers? And if so, how does one do it?

I've seen C code examples of this in a few places, but no NQC examples.

Specifically, I want to turn on and off the red LED in a LEGO light sensor
brick, *without* disabling the light sensor itself. Apparently, the power for
this LED is mapped to bits 0-2 of "port 6" (an RCX register).

Thanks,

Matt Jones