 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1776 (-5)
  Re: Blocking SetUserDisplay?

(...) In C you would declare a as volatile. Jürgen (19 years ago, 11-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  NQC release 3.1r2

I have released NQC version 3.1r2. The only change from 3.1r1 is a fix to the Spybot FindWorld API function. (URL) Hansen (19 years ago, 10-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  BricxCC release news

I continue to work on getting BricxCC ready for a new official release. My sincere apologies for not having one out at the beginning of the year as I had originally planned. Life keeps getting in the way. In any case, I have a new update to BricxCC (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Blocking SetUserDisplay?

(...) Neither of these work, although the second one does introduce a temporary for everything except for the 0 part. It will result in the display sometimes showing a value of zero. NQC tries really hard to use as few variables as it can so you (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Blocking SetUserDisplay?

(...) Thanks for the ideas! Actually these yielded some interesting results: a = 0 + ((x * 100) + y); occasionally yielded 0 (as expected), but never yielded anything other than 0 and the correct value (that I saw). a = ((x * 100) + y); and a = (x * (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact