 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1730
RE: Formula container?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 13:02:41 GMT

Ok, I got it... Thanks to the Tufts site.
http://www.ceeo.tufts.edu/robolabatceeo/activekb/Default.asp?ToDo=view&quest
Id=97&catId=16

It is kind of odd that the navigation is to "create ---> constant"...
"constant?"   Hmmm...

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com
[mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com] On Behalf Of Elizabeth Mabrey
Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2005 11:13 PM
To: lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab@lugnet.com;
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc@lugnet.com
Subject: Formula container?

I am trying to compare the light value of two sensors, namely
s1, & s2 .   I
don't want to go through the long route which is to save the
light values
from different sensors to different container, then, compare
them.   How
about using  "formula container"?  According to the "help"
window,  I can put in the string "s1 - s2", ie."set the
container to " the difference
between two sensors.    However, how do I insert the "set the
container to"
string?

Or, perhaps, I am way off...

--thanks