 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1729
1728  |  1730
Subject:
Formula container?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 04:12:59 GMT

I am trying to compare the light value of two sensors, namely s1, & s2 .   I
don't want to go through the long route which is to save the light values
from different sensors to different container, then, compare them.   How
about using  "formula container"?  According to the "help" window,  I can
put in the string "s1 - s2", ie."set the container to " the difference
between two sensors.    However, how do I insert the "set the container to"
string?

Or, perhaps, I am way off...

--thanks