 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1702
Re: bad motor output because of lego firmware?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 17:45:38 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, Steve Hassenplug wrote:

In any case, if you want your extender to be something you can market to most
users, it should work with the standard firmware, without modification.

Just my opinion
Steve

That's right. I simply didn't expect any problems with NQC + Lepomux because I
assumed that any RCX-OS has the ability to directly control the motor output. If
I had used NQC a little bit more, I surely would've noticed that strange output
behaviour of the Lego firmware.
Dick Swan's alternative RCX-firmware will hopefully do the job.

Gunther