 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1696
    Re: bad motor output because of lego firmware?! —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) I suspect part of this delay is inherant to the firmware, and won't be "patchable" In any case, if you want your extender to be something you can market to most users, it should work with the standard firmware, without modification. Just my (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: bad motor output because of lego firmware?! —Gunther Lemm
   (...) That's right. I simply didn't expect any problems with NQC + Lepomux because I assumed that any RCX-OS has the ability to directly control the motor output. If I had used NQC a little bit more, I surely would've noticed that strange output (...) (20 years ago, 3-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)