 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1642
    RE: The grand challenge —Elizabeth Mabrey
    It is conducted by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). Participants from across United States invented and built their own autonomous grand vehicles to compete by being the first one to complete the designated route, dessert like (...) (20 years ago, 13-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: The grand challenge —Juergen Stuber
   (...) Yes I know, and I'm also looking how they do (looks like game is over now, after at most 11 of 229km). So I was not really serious, but neither was I 100% joking. There have been serious robot competitions where Mindstorms based robots have (...) (20 years ago, 13-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.rcx)