 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1603
Re: ...2 years later... :-) (was: newbie again part 2)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 15:15:13 GMT

Hello,

and thanks for the reply.

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, Dave Baum wrote:
. . .
My first guess is that the .rcx file isn't in the right place.  The java
classpath is not used for loading the .rcx file - it is only used to
find classes.  I'd suggest putting the .rcx file in the current
directory before launching the simulator.

That's where I thought it was, but who knows. I'll continue the quest.

Thanks again -- as always I am impressed how easy it is on the Net to get to the
roots of it all, and receive replies straight from the giants on whose shoulders
we stand :-)

Have a nice weekend,
cheers,
Martin