 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1494
  Re: now normally baumfamily != enteract

(...) Email to update crynwyr? Yes I hope so, yes I've tried, yes we're staying tuned, sorry I was unclear, that's what I meant when I mentioned I had seen a mailto channel work there before. But Lego I don't know how to reach. Do you mean to say (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: now normally baumfamily != enteract

(...) (URL) correctly points to: (URL) now responds to a text search for "NQC". (...) To get a mail form to try, all you have to do is choose the Support button rather than the Customer Service button and accept a division of the community by (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: now normally baumfamily != enteract

My free form description full of Url's didn't survive posting intact, but Lego replied all the same by email. After a thread of some length, we concluded: webmaster@lego.com welcomes reports of the broken links of lego.com. I'll next try to verify (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)