 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1481 (-20)
  MIDI conversion

I have added a feature to BricxCC to convert MIDI files to NQC, MindScript, LASM, brickOS C, and brickOS Pascal code. It seems to work quite well with the first three languages (i.e., the sound generated by the RCX closely resembles the MIDI file (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  VisionXperiment 1.0a1 Announcement

Hi All, I've uploaded a new application called VisionXperiment. Currently is is for MacOS X Only. Inspired by Vision Command, it allows your computer to respond to movement, color or light as seen by a Quicktime compatible camera. Currently the (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  MacNQC 3.0a8 Beta Announcement

Hi All, I've uploaded MacNQC 3.0a8. One new feature: * Added an option for the compiler to search the include folder for included files (Currently only has "spy.nqh" in it) Bugs fixed: * Updated the NQC compiler to 2.5 a4. This version is feature (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: RCX simulation

(...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics)

  RCX simulation

hi All, does anyone has experience with this RCX simulation tool ? Stef Mientki (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics)

  NQC for BeOS

Hi, I've uploaded my port of NQC 2.4.r3 to the BeOS. You can find it here: (URL) looking for help with the USB driver, anyone can help? Regards Gabriele Biffi (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  MacNQC Beta Release 3.0a7

Hi All, I've uploaded MacNQC 3.0a7. One new feature: * The Piano Panel can now sound the notes it's playing on the Mac. Bugs fixed: * Updated the NQC compiler to 2.5 a3. * Fixed the NQC_Guide and MacNQC_Guide help menu items. * Fixed a crash when (...) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Controlling larger motors from RCX ??

Terry, I'd like to have more details about your project. I wonder, wouldn't be easier if you use a PICMicro MCU? or maybe another controller family? Tell me more, maybe I can help. Best Regards, CarlosLuis Rendon M. "Terry King" <tking@together.net> (...) (22 years ago, 5-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  NQC 2.5 a3 released

Anoter beta release of NQC at: (URL) one is really just an accumulation of minor features that I have added upon request for people (-R, goto, short branches, etc). Dave (22 years ago, 1-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Page down

(...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Page down

  Re: template resizing

(...) I didn't see those entrys when I was trying to fix the problem. (...) Pressing F9 is what gave me the template in a window the size of my cursor. Anyway, I "fixed" the problem by thaking a shot in the dark. I went into the (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: NQC website moved

(...) Hello David, thanks for your answer, the link here in NQC-section in lugnet shows still to the old site. Best Regards Joerg (22 years ago, 27-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Probs with NQC-Website

(...) thank you. Joerg (22 years ago, 27-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: NQC website moved

(...) hi Dave, Why is Google so important, if using search engine www.ixquick.com with strings like "Dave Baum", "Dave Baum NQC" or just "NQC", 9 of the 10 first hits points to you or your books :-) Stef Mientki (22 years ago, 27-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  NQC website moved

I probably should have announced this a while back. About three months ago I moved the NQC web site to www.baumfamily.org/nqc During this transition I put a forwarding page at the old address, but I cancelled my old ISP account last week, so the (...) (22 years ago, 27-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Probs with NQC-Website

try this (URL) Mientki (...) (22 years ago, 26-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Probs with NQC-Website

For minimum 2 days I have problems to get the NQC website (URL) . There is following error message: |Forbidden |You don't have permission to access /~dbaum/nqc/ on this server. | |Apache/1.3.26 Server at www.enteract.com Port 80 Is this site down or (...) (22 years ago, 26-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: template resizing

Did you try messing with the ShowTemplatePopup and ShowTemplateForm values in the registry? What about pressing F9 while you are in Bricxcc? Timothy (...) (22 years ago, 26-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  template resizing

OK. I'm stumped. Unfortunately, I haven't learned NQC well enough yet to use it without the template function in BrixCC. The fact is, I'm downright dependant on it. For whatever reason, in the last 3 months since the last RTLToronto contest (when I (...) (22 years ago, 26-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact