 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1469
Re: NQC website moved
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 10:27:37 GMT

p.s.  If you have links pointing to the old site, please update them to
the new one.  The faster all of these links are changed, the sooner the
new site will rank high in a Google search.

Hello David,

thanks for your answer, the link here in NQC-section in lugnet shows still
to the old site.

Best Regards
Joerg