 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 147
    Re: Code Repository —Joel Shafer
   (...) I agree, a central site is key to this working. I thought a web site might be able to give the best interface, especially if it had a java front end that facilitated checking code in/out. (...) In the sample code that came with the NQC (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: Code Repository —Christian Holtje
   The advantage to using lego.gerf.org, is that with the faqomatic, you can upload any data (text, images, compiled source) into 'bags'. This allows anyone upload what ever they feel they need to compleat their idea. Of course, the all web interface (...) (25 years ago, 19-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)