 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1456 (-5)
  New version of Robot Controller

Version 1.6b2 of Robot Controller is available, either from Version Tracker, or from my new web page: (URL) it out, and tell me what you think! In case you don't know, Robot Controller is a MacOS X application for controlling and testing RCX robots (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  How to find maximum available memory for datalog, power consumption and sensor wire length?

Hi there, I'm preparing to write a log program to store temperature values in the datalog. After some experimenting and familiarizing with the datalog associated functions I've found the following: Using CreateDatalog(x) with x being a constant and (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: VPBRICK

(...) This should work: SetEvent(My_Event, Message(), EVENT_TYPE_MESSAGE); Dave (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  VPBRICK

Hello! I have some questions: - (in the RCX side) How i can configure a message Event in NQC, I don't know the second parameter? SetEvent(My_Event,??..._Message); - (in the PC side to get the messages from the RCX), anybody have a sample code to use (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: RCX simulator ?

(...) Yes, to give you even a better idea, I made a page with some of the ideas (and pictures ofcourse), see (URL) Mientki (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact