 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1446 (-20)
  Re: Vision Command and Visual Basic

Well, the truth is that managing VB, as you may agree is a breeze, so I couldn't find the password on time, but I did find the Logitech SDK which happens to be a quite good tool for VB and VC++, and everything went fine. You should be more (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Latest Firmware

Hey, does anyone have the latest firmware for NQC!! Please attach it to me or anyone else! Carson Au (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Vision Command and Visual Basic

(...) that's an optimistic planning ;-) (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Vision Command and Visual Basic

Hello there, I'm really urged to integrate vision command and visual basic. Does anyone knows any other way different than the activex with password, because we have a presentation (me and my group have a presentation to the hole faculty tomorrow) (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  MacNQC Beta release 3.0a5

Hi All, I've uploaded MacNQC 3.0a5. New features are: * Updated the NQC compiler to 2.5a1. This adds Spybotics support. * Added the capability to save, download and disasssemble program images. * Added support for USB Joysticks to the OSX version. * (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Release of Linux Driver for Lego USB IR Tower & an NQC Build for it.

I've emailed the gentleman from Barsoom.demon regarding coordination; no word back yet. I am trying to coordinate efforts into one driver rather than having several out there. "Paul Andrews" <paandrew@cisco.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Release of Linux Driver for Lego USB IR Tower & an NQC Build for it.

(...) That's great news. There seems to be another person working on this too: (URL) Is there any tie up with him? Seems a shame to have two parallel projects going on. (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Release of Linux Driver for Lego USB IR Tower & an NQC Build for it.

Just thought I should give everyone a heads up; I've thrown a preliminary file release of the LegoUSB package onto Sourceforge. This provides two things at the moment: A patch for NQC 2.4 r2 (yes, I realise i'm a patchlevel behind) A Linux driver (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  New version of NQCEdit that supports Spybotics

Hi Everyone! NQCEdit version 1.75 is released. It now support Spybotics if you are running NQC 2.5 a1 or later. In version 1.7 support for USB and more COM ports were added. The new version can be found at (URL) Eriksson (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Preliminary BricxCC Spybotic support

If you are interested in trying out a new release of BricxCC containing very preliminary support for the Spybotic brick send me an e-mail and I'll let you know how you can download a copy. So far BricxCC can compile and download programs to the (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  new newsgroup lugnet.robotics.spybotics

A new newsgroup/list lugnet.robotics.spybotics has been created for the focused discussion of LEGO SPYBOTICS issues (with a big emphasis on replacement firmware and/or software). Feel free to crosspost between .robotics and .robotics.spybotics, as (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.admin.nntp) !

  Cool Demo??

Does anyone have any programs that would make for a cool demo of the mindstorms package for 8-14yr olds and their parents? Preferably that would work well with the basic roverbots and would involve communication amongst multiple robots. I was going (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  New...

I´m new at this plave, but I´ve been building with RCX for a while. Wanted to share my things and maybe get some opinions :-) Have a nice summer! Kenneth (URL) MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED: 1. Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: XP vs USB Tower and BrixCC

This problem is solved. Brixcc thought my modem was a serial tower. "Bob Fay" <rfay@attbi.com> wrote in message news:GzIzFH.96G@lugnet.com... (...) Arg! (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: XP vs USB Tower and BrixCC

"Bob Fay" <rfay@attbi.com> wrote in message news:GzIyn4.71H@lugnet.com... (...) Now this is blowing my mind. If I open two applications of Brixcc, the second works fine with the tower. The first will not turn on the tower. Arg! -- Bob Fay THE SHOP (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: XP vs USB Tower and BrixCC

"Rob Doucette" <lego@nospam.doucettenet.com> wrote in message news:GzIx1o.3wL@lugnet.com... (...) mine (...) will check it again. (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: XP vs USB Tower and BrixCC

(...) Have you tried installing the SDK 2.0? (URL) had to do that on my W2K laptop in order to get the USB Tower to work. -Rob. (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  XP vs USB Tower and BrixCC

Does BrixCC support the USB tower in Windows XP? I cannot seem to make mine work. I have reinstalled the program, but to no avail. Any ideas? -- Bob Fay THE SHOP (URL) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Announcing BricxCC release 3.3.5.7

I've just uploaded another revision of BricxCC (version 3.3.5.7). This release removes the 2.0 SDK DLLs since I do not have a license to redistribute those DLLs. This release fixes more Graphing issues. Users can optionally have the graph maintain (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Announcing BricxCC release 3.3.5.6

(...) I wanted to publicly thank Rob Doucette for reporting the Access Violation bug and for helping me track down where it was occurring. I'd never have fixed it without his help. A big thank you also goes to David Schilling for reported the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.scout)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact