 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1431 (-10)
  Re: XP vs USB Tower and BrixCC

"Rob Doucette" <lego@nospam.doucettenet.com> wrote in message news:GzIx1o.3wL@lugnet.com... (...) mine (...) will check it again. (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: XP vs USB Tower and BrixCC

(...) Have you tried installing the SDK 2.0? (URL) had to do that on my W2K laptop in order to get the USB Tower to work. -Rob. (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  XP vs USB Tower and BrixCC

Does BrixCC support the USB tower in Windows XP? I cannot seem to make mine work. I have reinstalled the program, but to no avail. Any ideas? -- Bob Fay THE SHOP (URL) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Announcing BricxCC release 3.3.5.7

I've just uploaded another revision of BricxCC (version 3.3.5.7). This release removes the 2.0 SDK DLLs since I do not have a license to redistribute those DLLs. This release fixes more Graphing issues. Users can optionally have the graph maintain (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Announcing BricxCC release 3.3.5.6

(...) I wanted to publicly thank Rob Doucette for reporting the Access Violation bug and for helping me track down where it was occurring. I'd never have fixed it without his help. A big thank you also goes to David Schilling for reported the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.scout)

  Announcing BricxCC release 3.3.5.6

(...) I was updating the website earlier today which may have caused some disruption. The link worked for me a few minutes ago. This is as good a time as any to post about my new release of BricxCC. Version 3.3.5.6 fixes an Access Violation during (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.scout)

  Updated NQCEdit

Hi Everyone! NQCedit version 1.61 is released. The change is a bugfix to reflect the the changes of Nqc return codes. So if you are running Nqc 2.4. r1 or higher you need to update to version 1.61. The new version can be found at (URL) Eriksson (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Linux driver for USB tower

Hi, (...) Good point. The tar file can be found at (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  RE: Linux driver for USB tower

(...) Richard, That's great, but I just realized there is no URL....how can we test it if we can't find it? :-) Cheers, Ralph (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  RE: Linux driver for USB tower

(...) Richard, this is great! What device name does the new tower driver use. I hope to be able to use my Tcl/Tk GUI for this purpose. It would be really great to get USB support for pbForth into the Linux world. The serial port has always been (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact