 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1421
    Linux driver for USB tower —Richard Lucock
   Hi, I have a working linux driver for the lego USB tower; so far it has only been tested on kernel 2.4.14 on a uhci system, where it has worked without any problems. Anyone feel like testing it out on their own system (to use it, you will need to be (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

        RE: Linux driver for USB tower —Ralph Hempel
     (...) Richard, this is great! What device name does the new tower driver use. I hope to be able to use my Tcl/Tk GUI for this purpose. It would be really great to get USB support for pbForth into the Linux world. The serial port has always been (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

        RE: Linux driver for USB tower —Ralph Hempel
   (...) Richard, That's great, but I just realized there is no URL....how can we test it if we can't find it? :-) Cheers, Ralph (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

        Re: Linux driver for USB tower —Richard Lucock
   Hi, (...) Good point. The tar file can be found at (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)