 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1421 (-5)
  Linux driver for USB tower

Hi, I have a working linux driver for the lego USB tower; so far it has only been tested on kernel 2.4.14 on a uhci system, where it has worked without any problems. Anyone feel like testing it out on their own system (to use it, you will need to be (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  Re: main() not defined?

"Brian Smither" <bsmitherINVALID@INV...tlink.net> : (...) Sorry for that. I have typed all the code used in the book into BricxCC, and every program or code snippet has been compiled and checked before being pasted into the book. However, seems (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: main() not defined?

Thank you, kind sir, for that small but important lesson in C programming. That was the problem. (And, for everyone's information - FEI - Ferrari's book also has Main() capitalized.) Trevyn Watson <4tee2@rogers.com> wrote in (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: main() not defined?

(...) The code on page 107 has "main()" capitalized (i.e., "Main()") and it shouldn't. The error I get is "task 'main' not defined". I'm relatively certain it is a capitalization problem. John Hansen (URL) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: main() not defined?

Did you capitalise "Main"? It doesnt seem to work if you do. NQC is case sensitive, just like C. Trevyn. (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact