 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1417
Re: main() not defined?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 01:58:11 GMT

Did you capitalise "Main"? It doesnt seem to work if you do.

NQC is case sensitive, just like C.

Trevyn.

Brian Smither wrote:

I get this error - "main() not defined" - when compiling. The code is
copied straight from the Ferrari book. While C is the language of my
choice, the line of code isn't so obtuse as to hide errors from me. So
probably there is some other requisite parameter that is unique to Bricx
(set to default to RCX 2.0) or NQC (latest versions). One of two sample
programs I downloaded from Baum's site will compile, the other gives weird
errors. Of the sample code that compiles (simplesteer by Jason Ekstrand),
the task main() statement is no different than that in the Ferrari book
(page 107).

What is different is that Ekstrand's task starts other tasks, but I feel
that's a non-issue. Also, I can find no help on the actual error message,
either in the Bricx download nor on Baum's site (but I didn't browse very
far).

So, what might be the problem?

Thank you.