 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1391 (-10)
  Re: error undefined variable "SENSOR_1"

(...) The only way I've seen this occur is if you turn on NQC 1.x compatibility mode in the Preferences dialog. In fact, I'm sure this is the problem (having just tested it with that option turned on). It may be possible that that option is getting (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: error undefined variable "SENSOR_1"

make sure you chose RCX on the searching for brick screen when brickcc starts. "Russell Newman" <victoreden@netzero.net> wrote in message news:Gtnnyy.GJo@lugnet.com... (...) it (...) 3.3.4.4 (22 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Scout programming

(...) There's a lot of overlap between Scout and RCX, but they aren't identical. Most of the stuff that NQC has to generate (math, control structures, etc) is common. The system calls tend to be very different, but this is all defined in an API file (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  error undefined variable "SENSOR_1"

When I use the command SetSensor(SENSOR_1,S...OR_TOUCH); it says that SENSOR_1 and SENSOR_TOUCH are undefined variable. I have try to reinstall it but that did not work. I tryed to run some of the programs in the Examples file and those do not work (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: problems using arrays in NQC

wow, I tried what you said and it worked flawlessly. I feel kinda stupid for not having thought of that for so long. thanks. aatish aatish@mac.com "Alexander Cech" <alexander.cech@chel..._this_.at> wrote in message news:GtMKMo.H79@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: problems using arrays in NQC

Hi, you have to tell BricxCC/NQC that you are compiling for the RIS 2.0 firmware. To do this, select "RCX2" in the "Searching for the brick" window that appears at startup (you can also make this the default value in Preferences>Startup). (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  problems using arrays in NQC

hi I'm building a lego turing machine and in the code certain data values need to be taken into an integer array. (sepcifically, inputing a binary no. using light sensor and a stack of yellow and black bricks). However, the program didn't compile (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Need help with NQC

I just wrote a program and I can't get it to work. I download it to the RCX and it just runs its motors. I look at the display and push on the bumper and it has those little triagles. So it is not hardware because the RCX reads that the bumper in (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Scout programming

I used BricXCC and the USB tower to program the Scout. I was wondering how the programming was done by NQC. Are the Scout and RCX command sets compatible? How so? Or does NQC translate and assemble differently depending on target brick? There are (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  NQC 2.4 r3 released

This is just a bugfix from 2.4 r2. You can download from the usual place... (URL) Baum (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact