 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1321
    Re: BricxCC release 3.3.3.4 —John Hansen
   (...) Hmmm. I'm guessing here. Does your main window fill the entire screen when it starts up? Does the restore/maximize button contain an image that looks like a box with a dark black bar across the top? Or does the restore/maximize button contain (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: BricxCC release 3.3.3.4 —Guido Heunen
   Hi John, I am very sorry. It is just working perfect. It seems that my maximize and restore window where exact the same size. When I resized the window and toggled the maximize/restore button it works fine. Some cosmetics: When I click on one of the (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)