 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1267
    Re: Problems with BricxCC release 3.3.2.12 —Michael Obenland
   (...) Will, it doesn't crash on my system, too. But I have to complain about the way maxed windows are handled. Try the following: - open new window - max it (now you can re-min it, too) - you see the little waving guy in the menu - open a new 2nd (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: Problems with BricxCC release 3.3.2.12 —John Hansen
   (...) I'd be happy to leave the MDI world behind and switch to a tabbed page control for handling multiple files. But I would need to get a feel from the user community to see whether that would be a problem. There are some known problems with (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)