 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1201 (-5)
  Re: problems with nqc under linux

Looks like the data is getting garbled. One guess would be that the port (under Linux) isn't handling odd parity with 8 data bits correctly. Is there any way you could connect this to another computer using a null modem? Preferably, use another (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  problems with nqc under linux

Hallo! Has anybody experiences with nqc for linux on notebooks? I want to use nqc under linux on a notebook computer. I use a serial pcmcia card from socket communications. The serial port is configured as ttyS0 (irq 4 and io-adr. 0x03f8 are (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  NQC 2.4 a2 in beta test

Some minor tweaks from 2.4 a1. (URL) reply to: dbaum at enteract dot com (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: maximum current of outputs

(...) the batteries/ power supply's max is. Dean -- Dean Husby LUGNET Member #320 TFM's LEGO Workshop (www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm) The Vancouver LEGO Club (www.akasa.bc.ca/vlc/) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Maximum current of motor outputs (2)

(...) No problem, they protect themselves against overcurrent. The best links I could find are (URL) Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr> (URL) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact