 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1197
Re: Maximum current of motor outputs (2)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 12:42:57 GMT

"Bernd Frassek" <bernd.frassek@aachen.utimaco.de> writes:

I gues it is something about 100 - 200 mA but I don't want to destroy the
output circuits.

No problem, they protect themselves against overcurrent.

The best links I could find are
http://www.google.com/search?q=10402+motor+driver
http://ecom.melexis.com/mlx_profile.cgi?BU=Driver_and_Power_ICs&family=MLX10402

Jürgen