 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1184
1183  |  1185
Subject:
Help needed for an NQC newbie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 20:41:42 GMT

Hi,

Normally you can see me in .space, .loc.ca, or org.ca and the like. But now
that I have an RCX I want to program a bit.

I have written my first NQC program and compiled it using RCXCC. I then
downloaded it to my RCX but when I press run the legs do not move (i.e. the
program will not run). So I am coming to you instead of banging my head
against the wall.

Here is the code:

task main()
{
SetSensor(SENSOR_3,SENSOR_ROTATION);
ClearSensor(SENSOR_3);
SetSensor(SENSOR_2,SENSOR_LIGHT);
SetPower(OUT_A,2);
if (SENSOR_2<27)
{
  OnFwd(OUT_A+OUT_B);
  until (SENSOR_3>=4);
  Off(OUT_A);
  Wait(100);
  until (SENSOR_2>=32);
  Wait(100);
  until (SENSOR_2>=32);
  OnRev(OUT_A);
  until (SENSOR_3<1);
  Off(OUT_A);
StopAllTasks();
}
}

I think I must have something not declared or something.

Thanks for your help,

Jude