 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1175
Re: Strange happenings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 00:19:28 GMT

In article <3B4F212B.5ACEE31E@akasa.bc.ca>, Dean Husby
<nntp@akasa.bc.ca> wrote:

If it works there are three more commands I'd like.

OnFwdFor
OnRevFor
OnToggleFor

I'll consider adding those in the next release.  To be honest, its
probably more work from a documentation side than from a code
perspective.

You you want the code even if it's working? Or wait until it's acting up?

If its working, don't bother sending the code.  But if it stops working
again, then send the code and I'll make sure the listing is ok.

Dave

--
reply to: dbaum at enteract dot com