 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1171 (-10)
  Strange happenings

I'm using NQC 2.3r1 with the following code bit. task Fidget() //The Fidget task { while (true) { Wait (FidgetTime); Fwd (OUT_B); OnFor (OUT_B,100); HeadPos = 1; Wait (FidgetTime); Rev (OUT_B); OnFor (OUT_B,100); HeadPos = 0; Wait (FidgetTime); Rev (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Firnware 2.0 and RCXCC

Hi Rob, You can get the original version of RCXCC to support the RCX2 firmware. The main change is to add the following line to your autoexec.bat: SET NQC_OPTIONS=-TRCX2 Of course, you also need the new firmware and a version of NQC that supports (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: RCXcc Missing "disconnect commport"

hi John, thanks for your fast respons, just what I needed (at this moment ;-)) (...) best regards, Stef Mientki (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Firnware 2.0 and RCXCC

Hi Everyone, Like the subject says, I am looking for some info on using the new firmware with RCXCC. Up until now, I have found the old version of NQC written by Mark Overmars to be more than enough for what I need. Just recently, though, I built a (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: RCXcc Missing "disconnect commport"

(...) I just uploaded a new zip containing version 3.2.9.7 of RcxCC which now has a menu option available to disconnect the COM port. I'm considering adding COM Automation support to RcxCC so that much of its functionality can be scripted. If anyone (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: RCXcc Missing "disconnect commport"

(...) Sorry about that, Stef. I'll put that menu option back in today. Thanks, John Hansen (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  RCXcc Missing "disconnect commport"

hi John (Hansen or Binder ?) I used your RCXcc a few times, but I'm missing a very essential command (which was available in the orginal Mark Overmars RCXcc) "disconnect the commport". I can work around it, but this command could make things easier. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Version 1.2 of the NQCEditor & RCXControl Released! (For PocketPC MIPS & ARM)

Version 1.2 of the NQCEditor & RCXControl Released! This is the Rainer Keuchel Version. This is for the PocketPC PPC and HPC. MIPS and ARM supported! It's located here: (URL) features including the ability to download firmware, compile, download, (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Iteresting thread to work in progress on Porting NQC to PocketPC

(URL) it seems that the WinCE/PocketPC builds are not being updated. I find this hard to believe as the portable units make field programing a breeze! Dean -- Dean's Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics.palm, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Music with Lego

KOS> If I try to have my RCX1.0 playing these 11 notes, it will only play approx. 7 KOS> of them. It seems like if a buffer is running full or something... KOS> If I put in some waiting, it works all fine Hi, that's because this is the way it works. (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact