 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1122
  Re: RCXCC or Visual NQC 2001?

(...) I've tried nqcedit and it wasn't bad. Cut/Copy/Paste options are not functional. Replace is not functional. Closing all the document windows causes the Edit menu to disappear (which I dislike). It leaves *.log files in the directory. It's okay (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: RCXCC or Visual NQC 2001?

I have been using John Hansen's revised RCXCC for about a month now and I have to say I have been very pleased with it. I have been especially pleased at how amazingly responsive John has been in responding to my requests and bug reports. I just (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: RCXCC or Visual NQC 2001?

"John Hansen" <JohnBinder@aol.com> wrote in message news:GCtr1y.Fvr@lugnet.com... (...) files (...) I don't know witch of the betas you tried but the only thing you mention above is that Edit menu dissapears, witch there is different opinion about. (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)