 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1117
    RCXcc by John H or RCXcc by Mark O. Was (Re: RCXCC or Visual NQC 2001?) —Ahui Herrera
   Can anyone tell me what's new in the RCXcc Version by John as oppose to the old RCXcc? Also in downloading the zip file from John's site and I suppose to replace my old RCXcc files with these? Thanks! Ahui Herrera (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: RCXcc by John H or RCXcc by Mark O. Was (Re: RCXCC or Visual NQC 2001?) —John Hansen
   (...) You should be able to simply extract the files in the zip on my website into your RcxCC directory, replacing RcxCC.exe, the contents of the Default subdirectory, and creating a Help subdirectory containing Mark's old help file. Then run "RcxCC (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)