 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1102
  Re: Blocking The Lego Remote?

Let me clarify. although it still may not be possible, I just want to create 2 lego BattleBot like robots. A Scout based bot being controlled by one person with the Lego Remote and a Second bot being controlled via RCX to RCX like in the Lego (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Blocking The Lego Remote?

(...) This is a very basic problem with the whole LEGO IR protocol -- you can't address a specific RCX/Scout without also reaching every other brick in the room. I believe this is the reason why the RCX has the short-range IR setting. The approach I (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Blocking The Lego Remote?

(...) Aluminum foil wrapped around the RCX works... Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Blocking The Lego Remote?

(...) When we were working on setting up independently controlled LEGO bots we found this site: (URL) is a program to download which uses standard gamepad controllers as inputs and sends IR signals out through a single LEGO IR tower to control up to (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)