 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 109
Re: decoding a message sent by an RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 1999 21:05:07 GMT

At 20:51 04-09-1999 Saturday , Philippe Jadin wrote:
Woaw !

This could be great to have a full featured rcx expansion board... It
should however be not too expensive, and in my opinion very basic to
allow anything to be made. A "simple" (hehe :-) 8 bit Input / Output
expander would be very, very nice.
[...]

I think something like this was already made by LEGO itself in the lab while creating the RCX/CyberMaster software.
I say this because they seem to have forgot to remove the CABLE mode of transmission from the Spirit.ocx when deploying the final version.
We only have to find where they connected the wires... :-)

Laurentino Martins

[ mailto:lau@mail.telepac.pt ]
[ http://www.terravista.pt/Enseada/2808/ ]