 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1025
    sending variables betwen rcx's? —Adam Craggs
   to all i am currently working on a robot with 2 rcx due to the number of sensors i have on the robot. my current problem is that i have 2 light sensor which is conected to seperate rcx. one of the rcx with light sensor is calibrated using some (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: sending variables betwen rcx's? —Eric Sophie
     Mechanical responce to light stimuli, involving motor ports from the RCX to controll levers ,switches or other motion components. A series of Send and Recive, & Wait times, allow Comand stacks from the sensor watchers to to activate these devices. (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: sending variables betwen rcx's? —Dave Baum
     My advice would be to try and solve the problem using the regular message facilities (SendMessage(), ClearMessage(), Message()). If you have more than 255 values to convey between the RCX's, then you can try chaining multiple messages together (with (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

         Re: sending variables betwen rcx's? —Eric Sophie
     Hey, wow. did'nt know some of that. (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: sending variables betwen rcx's? —Bernd Frassek
   Hi Adam, if I understand your problem correctly, you want to transmit a sensor value from one RCX to another RCX which will work with that value. Now, if the 2 RCXs can "see" each other than simply use the Message statement. If not, you should take (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)