 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1034
Re: sending variables betwen rcx's?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 11:28:40 GMT

Hi Adam,

if I understand your problem correctly, you want to transmit a sensor value
from one RCX to another RCX which will work with that value.

Now, if the 2 RCXs can "see" each other than simply use the Message statement.

If not, you should take a look at the article "Electrical Datalink between 2
RCXs" which I just posted. If this is what you need, you can simply extend the
scheme for exchanging 8-Bit values, ie.e. having a range from 1 up to 255.

Best regards
Bernd Frassek