 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 972
    How do I test this thing? —Ross Crawford
   Hi, all. Well, just spent the best part of the morning downloading & compiling the h8300 cross-compiler. All worked perfectly, as per the instructions in the HOWTO. (I tried the binaries first, but was getting strange errors when I tried to compile (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: How do I test this thing? —Luis Villa
   Ross- My deepest apologies, but the HOWTO is sadly out of date- it refers to version 0.1.7 of the software, which is similar in many ways but drastically different in the makefile system. I'd suggest looking through the README file for better (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: How do I test this thing? —Ross Crawford
   Luis, No probs. I should have looked there first 8?) If you need something done, I'd be happy to document my experimentation, and mail it to you to include in the HOWTO. I also read on the NG that gcc 2.95.2 has a bit of a problem in some of the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: How do I test this thing? —Luis Villa
   (...) The HOWTO was originally written as part of a class related project. I've recently found another project that will again give me time to work on it, so hopefully I won't need too much help. But stick around- this list will certainly be where I (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)