 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 972
971  |  973
Subject:
How do I test this thing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 04:01:53 GMT

Hi, all.

Well, just spent the best part of the morning downloading & compiling
the h8300 cross-compiler. All worked perfectly, as per the instructions
in the HOWTO. (I tried the binaries first, but was getting strange
errors when I tried to compile LegOS, so gave up & compiled my own).

So now I get to the exciting bit, and the HOWTO says set the TARGET and
type make to create srec files. Well I couldnt find where to do this,
and could only see lx files in the demo directory. The only srec I found
was boot/LegOS.srec.

So how do I actually get the software into my RCX to play? My VERSION
file says pre-0.2.4.

Thanks,

ROSCO