 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 971
Re: makelx issues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 23:09:45 GMT

Kajim schrieb:
Sorry to post configuration issues again; however, I have I beleive sucessfully
compiled the new egcs 1.1.2[altho the self tests at the end fail...] and can

Depending on your configuration, there may or may not be certain error
messages when building the compiler. They mostly deal with missing
system libraries, which doesn't avail to much - legOS has its own
libraries.

begin to compile legOS 0.2.3 but makelx segfaults every time it is run... The
only guess I can make is that makelx is compiled for a different libc version
than I have; however I can't find the source to this program to recompile it
for my libc version. Can anyone help me figure out what is going wrong?

This will rebuild all utilities:

cd legOS/util
make realclean
make