 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 958
Re: memcpy patch for gcc 2.95.2 wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 17:28:15 GMT

Les Smithson <lsmithso@hare.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
news:Fs0v5B.J44@lugnet.com...
Here's a copy of the fixed assembler code, memcpy.s:

You saved me the trouble of posting the exact same fix.  Thanks.

I'm concerned there might be other problems caused by this bug.  Fixing this
routine treats the symptom, not the disease.  I'll put together a
description and post it on gnu.gcc.bug.

Rossz