 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 953
Re: memcpy patch for gcc 2.95.2 wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 05:26:12 GMT

I've been able to fix my code by hand modifying the assembler code that is
produced and using that instead of the .c code.  I'm concerned, however,
that the bug in GCC might manifest itself in other ways.  Is there a patch
for GCC available somewhere?

Could you describe the bug to us more clearly, i.e. what was the produced
code, and what did you modify, so others won't run into the same trouble
again, please?

Thanks,

Eddie C. Dost
ecd@skynet.be