 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 937
Re: Line endings in SourceForge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 23:30:47 GMT

Important question.  Do the files have Unix style line endings (line
feed only) or Windows/Dos style (carriage return & line feed).  I think
the line endings were converted when I grabbed the files.  I don't want
to check in any changes and mangle things up for everyone.

The docs I've read say that line endings are handled by CVS. The central
repository is always Unix style, the local one is handled as local system
need (unix with LF, DOS/Windows with RC/LF).

Bye,
     Paolo.

---
famous programmer quotation: "but I haven't changed anything in that
module"