 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 907
Re: Line endings in SourceForge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 21:43:14 GMT

Hi Rossz, you wrote:

Important question.  Do the files have Unix style line endings (line
feed only) or Windows/Dos style (carriage return & line feed).  I think
the line endings were converted when I grabbed the files.  I don't want
to check in any changes and mangle things up for everyone.

i'm also quite sure it's linux aka unix style...

BTW, i just checked out the sourecforge stuff and found that make
realclean; make depend did not work. As you noted, the old makedepend
needs fixdeps, what is erased by make realclean ( it's a c-program now)
As a fix, i modified the Makefiles to use gcc -M to create the
dependencies, as you suggested.
As a first test to try if my cvs setup works, i checked that changes in,
please forgive me.
Additionally, i fixed the mm.c file.

bye, Martin