 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 924
  Windows 2000

I did some testing today of the new cross-compiler tools I have built on a Windows 2000 system. The bad news is things did not go very well. MAKE would simply stop in the middle without completing the build process. A little newsgroup research (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Windows 2000

(...) 2000 (...) permits. I can't figure why you are spending your effort with DJGPP... Why do not concentrate on mingw? I think it can be the right choice both for Win9x than for NT/2000... It seems a little harder to port compared to cygnwin, but (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Windows 2000

Paolo Masetti <paolom@pragmanet.it> wrote in message news:Fr97ML.2FJ@lugnet.com... (...) Yes, don't spend hours on it completely ignoring your wife. It's not health. :) The primary problem I ran up against was when it built the libraries. It would (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)