 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 844
    Re: patch for lnpd ( Collision problem in far-mode ) —Michael Marklew
   Thanks for you help Martin. I tried the uart stuff with no change except for this: From further testing I realised that the data that the IR Tower is sending is been recieved by the RCX (woohoo) even though a collision is reported for every sent (...) (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: patch for lnpd ( Collision problem in far-mode ) —Martin Cornelius
   (...) Michael, have you rebuilt lnpd with the transceiver.c i sent you ? The collision problem should completely go away then. I could also send you a statically linked version of my latest version of lnpd, just to check it isn't a compiler problem. (...) (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)