 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 787
    Re: PC -RCX comunication —Jose Antonio Vacas
   (...) OK. I agree with you about open-source OS. I like linux, but I prefer using visual programing in the PC side (Visual C++ o Visual Basic). (...) What about the QC examples? I've seen a easy interface IROn, IROff, IRReady, IRSend IRReceive .... (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: PC -RCX comunication —Martin Cornelius
   (...) please, don't take my little attacks against MS too serious, it's just -- i really dislike their FUD way of making business, and i like to have a choice. However, i feel we shouldn't discuss this too much in this place. (...) Well, imho the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)