 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 755
    Re: legOS documentation —Vlad Dumitrescu
   Luis, I noticed the HTML files for the current HowTo are generated with SGMLtools. Do you have any sources in SGML, or were those created from LaTex? Some SGML or XML format would be cool, for it can easily be exported to HTML, PDF, PS or others... (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: legOS documentation —Luis Villa
   (...) (URL) (...) Like I said, I don't mind editing- I find that reasonably simple and not very time consuming. It's the rest of it that is more time-consuming. In the meantime, as a stop-gap, I can probably set up a php based annotation system (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)