 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 666
  Re: Make and dependencies

(...) When I first built legOS I discovered that I had TOOLPREFIX set wrong (Makefile.common) and gmake appeared to be ignoring rules for which the tools could not be found. So `cd boot; gmake legOS.srec' would fail with `no rule to make legOS.dis2' (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Make and dependencies

I just double checked my setting. Unfortunately, that was not the problem. Since it can find the compiler and build the .o files with no problem, TOOLPREFIX is definately set properly. Thanks anyway. Ben Jackson <ben@ben.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)