 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 627
Re: (Failed) Getting LegOS 0.2.2 working on Windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 01:36:05 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Paolo Masetti writes:
In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Carsten Friedrich writes:
When trying to apply the patch I get 3 rejects and a bad formated patch file • error
message.

I think that it's the usual "\n" problem of *nix.

So I applied the patches by hand. Using your patches, I can compile • everything
without warning (good on yer!!!) and download legOS.srec as well as • helloworld.lx
Running helloworld.lx works as well.

I will send the file in attach directly to your E-Mail address to check that
all patches are in the right place.

However if I try to download rover.lx I get:

chili : /legOS util/dll.exe demo/rover.lx
[main] C:\legOS\util\dll.exe 1687 (0) handle_exceptions: Exception:
STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
[main] dll 1687 (0) handle_exceptions: Dumping stack trace to dll.exe.core

I've just tried and it works...

I will send dll.exe to you in attach to check if it's only a problem related
to compilation. Here on my system i can send all demo programs to RCX without
any problem.

Bye,
     Paolo.

Yahooo, again! Yep, your patch worked like a charm! I also got the AV error
message, but recompiling the demo files again seemed to fix the problem. Go
figure.

Thanks for the help!
-Jeff