 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 582
Re: (Failed) Getting LegOS 0.2.2 working on Windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 08:48:46 GMT

Carsten Friedrich wrote:
works now. I think the problem was that I used MS Command Prompt and called
bash there instead of using the cygwin window directly.
The cygnus.bat file sets some environment variables (MAKE_MODE and PATH).
You could probably call cygnus.bat from the MS command prompt, although i
haven't tried that.

I don't get this, if it has a rule for keepalive.o, i has one for lnp.o.
Anyone?
Could fix that as well. I used Winzip to unpack legOS instead of tar which had
the effect that the symbolic links were ignored.
Well, the instructions do say to use "tar xvfz", maybe we should emphasize
this?

chili : /legOS util/dll demo/helloworld.lx
sending keepalive: Invalid argument
Haven't seen this. could you try with the original loader.c, lx.c and
rcxtty.c and tell us what error it gives then. (They should be backed up as
loader.c.orig, etc. Rename the patched files as loader.c.new to keep them
around). Also, use the -v flag (dll -v demo/helloworld.lx).

Peter