 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 613
  LNP goes Internet

Hello, i just uploaded some stuff to Luis Villa´s machine, that might be usefull for LNP networkers. Here is an excerpt of the README: Hi there, this is my first version of liblnp and lnpd. WHAT´S IN THE BOX: lnpd: A LinuX daemon that allows (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: LNP goes Internet

Just read my mail, and because there was a question where to find the stuff i looked at arthurdent, and -- Phantastic, Luis has managed to put everything in place. You will find it at: (URL) thanks, Luis ! I´ll now walk down into my dark and dirty (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: LNP goes Internet

No problem, Martin. Hope everyone enjoys this, and keeps in mind my offer of webspace for legOS-related projects. I look forward to testing out the code once I get back to school, and hope development continues apace. -Luis (...) ###...### Profanity (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)